How do I return an item?

"Have you ever tried totaled a company's so-called "guarantee"

You see, it's actually quite simple. If you're the recipient of one of our products, and you're ever unhappy with our service, call or email us and we'll do everything we can to make you happy. If for some reason you're still not satisfied, you may cancel your order or membership at any time and for any reason and receive a full credit for any unshipped merchandise. No excuses, no questions, no fine print. No hassles, no waits, no problems. Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.

Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Fruits can be mess up by mother nature or in the Shipping by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Just send the pictures after calling us then, Just return the product, and we process the refund.
Note- Without receiving your products back to us. We cannot refund the money.

Can you go to jail for disputing transactions?

Yes, absolutely you can go to jail for fraudulent chargebacks! ... Merchants can (should and do) take consumers to court over fraudulent chargebacks, and many jurisdictions will pursue criminal charges for chargeback-related fraud.Dec 11, 2020<